My commitment to teaching is absolutely at the core of who I am as an academic. Here is my take on creating a collaborative, safe, diverse, and stimulating learning environment:
I am in my 7th semester of teaching at the University of Pittsburgh so far.
- Philosophy of Psychology, Spring 2020 [syllabus]
- Knowledge and Reality, Fall 2019
- Concepts of Human Nature, Summer 2018 [syllabus]
- Introduction to Philosophical Problems, Fall 2015 & Spring 2017
- Philosophy of Mind, Fall 2016
- Philosophy and Science, Spring 2016
…Want to see what my students said about me? Click here!
A few other courses I have some ideas for include:
- Bodies and Experiences (introduction to Philosophy…with a twist!) [syllabus]
- Philosophy of Psychology (to be taught in the Spring semester 2020) [syllabus]
- Phenomenology and Existentialism (a mixture of philosophy and literature) [syllabus]
- Philosophy of Mind
- Philosophy of Perception